Monday, November 19, 2012

Early Dismissal, Good Times

This is what my house looks like after it handles eight kids on an early dismissal day:

snack

LEGO construction

Just the beginning....

LEGO deconstruction

craft time

cookie time

It also looks like kids watching "Brave", playing hide-and-seek outside, racing from one end of the hall to the other, and making impromptu gameshows. If you look carefully, you might see this Mama folding laundry, drinking coffee, serving as the Banker, and switching hot cookie sheets out of the oven. I'm still wearing the workout clothes I started the day with but never got to workout in, dinner is leftover take-out from last night, and I'll probably fall asleep while tucking in the kids. Still, I wouldn't change a thing, because this was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment